Candidate will support environmental qualification testing of ruggedized computer products related to shock, vibration, EMI, temperature, and humidity testing for US Navy surface ships and US Army combat vehicles.
1. Familiarity with system engineering processes, including top-down design, requirements allocation/traceability, and integrated test approach.
2. Familiarity with the systems development life-cycle.
3. Experience with MIL-STD 901D, environmental qualification testing (lab and/or barge testing).
4. Experience with MIL-STD-461G Electro-Magnetic Interference
5. Experience with MIL-STD-167 Vibration
6. Experience with MIL-STD-810 Environmental
7. Experience in working within an integrated team environment.
8. Experience with writing test plans, test procedures, test reports.
9. Experience in reviewing equipment specifications and evaluating alignment to system level requirements.
1. Candidate must possess a BS and/or MS in an engineering discipline
2. Candidate must possess good communication skills and be able to work with minimal day to day supervision.
3. Candidate must be well organized, take direction well, and be a self-starter willing to seek assignments and guidance.
4. Proven ability of working in a group development environment.
5. Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to comprehend and work successfully with complex systems.
6. Excellent interpersonal, written, and group communication skills
7. Must be able to occasionally travel
Rugged Science is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Rugged Science is a design-focused OEM Manufacturer of Rugged Computer Systems for the Department of Defense and the Industrial market.